over 30 land in hospital after eating delicacy at naming ceremony

Ugba

The joy of a family, residing in Graceland Housing Estate, Egbeada, Owerri, almost turned sour as no fewer than 30 of their guests ended up in hospital after eating a suspected poisoned Igbo delicacy, Ugba.

 

Vanguard gathered that the family (names withheld), invited their friends and relations to the Christening ceremony of their child and they all retired to their Graceland Estate residence after service.

A reliable source close to the family informed Vanguard that the delicacy was purchased from the Owerri main market.[Osun Defender]

Advertisements